Drift Indy's Halloween Drift Bash 2020
This is the third annual Drift Indy Halloween Drift Bash at Kil-Kare Raceway.
Friday, October 23rd / Saturday, October 24th
Fun for everyone in the family! Cool drift cars! Nonstop drifting action! Come party! HALLOWEEN!
1166 Dayton Xenia Rd
Xenia, OH 45385
Spectators welcome, $20.00 at the gate all weekend.
Kids 12 & under are free.
One (1) wristband is good for entry all weekend (buy on Friday, get in Free on Saturday). If you lose your wristband you will have to re-purchase an entry.
Read Before Registering:
NO REFUNDS, TRANSFERS, OR SELLING OF SPOTS ALLOWED. REGISTER WITH CARE. BY REGISTERING YOU AGREE TO FOLLOW ALL DRIFT INDY RULES!
DRIVERS WEEKEND PASS:
No one-day passes are being sold for this event. Come drive as much as you want. Spots are limited. This event will sell out!
Friday, October 23rd
02:00 PM: Gates Open - Tech Open (Load In)
04:00 PM: Mandatory Drivers Meeting (Main Stands)
04:00 PM: Spectator Gates Open
05:00 PM: Halloween Drifting Begins (Run Groups Posted at Tech)
10:00 PM: Halloween Drifting Stops – Party Time
10:00 AM: Gates Open - Tech Open (Load In)
11:00 AM: Mandatory Drivers Meeting (Main Stands)
12:00 PM: Spectator Gates Open
12:00 PM: Halloween Drifting Begins (Run Groups Posted at Tech)
09:00 PM: Halloween Drifting Stops
09:00 PM: EVERYONE GET OUT - THANK YOU FOR BASHING
Please fill out Media Pass Request on driftindy.com (Passes Limited)
-Please follow all race track general rules, visit the Kil-Kare website for information.
- All trash must be disposed of properly.
- No Alcohol will be allowed inside the facility. The use of alcohol or other recreational drugs is strictly prohibited.
- Concessions will be available at the track. You are welcome to bring your own food, non-alcoholic beverages, grills, etc. There are restaurants near the track as well.
- No pets, please.
- The schedule is subject to change, get over it.
- Drift Indy staff reserves the right to remove anyone from the premises for any reason. Don't be a jerk!
- No refunds will be given for any reason, so make sure you know what you are getting yourself into.
- This event will be ran rain or shine!
- Any questions should be directed to Drift Indy staff.
- Drivers will be assigned a group based off of previous experience and if they have a roll cage or not. Drivers may be reassigned to a different group at any time by Drift Indy staff (if you can't hot lap don’t jump into the group and embarrass yourself).
- Please be respectful to the facility and the surrounding areas. Speeding or burnouts in the pit areas, service roads, or parking lots within the facility are strictly prohibited and will result in ejection from the event and possible suspension from future events. We don’t care who you are or who you know.
All attendees are required to have a wristband to enter the venue. If you are one of the drivers that will be driving Halloween Bash this year your name will be listed and crossed off as you enter (ID will be required). Spectator prices are $20.00 all weekend.
Halloween Drift Bash is a rain or shine event, on track as well as off-track activities will take place regardless of the weather. Be prepared for hot days, cool nights, and/or a chance of rain. Please prepare adequately.
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
You are allowed to bring food with you, or you can visit the onsite concessions at Kil-Kare (HINT: THE PIZZA RULES!). Alcoholic (beer) beverages will be permitted only in designated areas where you can purchase them. No outside alcohol is allowed. Anyone consuming alcoholic beverages will be required to follow all the rules.
This year we’ll have a Drift Indy store located at the paddock where you can pick up your Drift Indy shirts and other merchandise.
There will be a tire changer(s) on-site for drivers needing to swap out rubbers. $10.00 per tire, you must take your old tires with you.
We will have medical staff available while the track is active. If you have an EMERGENCY, find a staff member with a radio.
The use of illegal drugs or substances is not permitted. Anyone using illegal substances will be subject to removal for the remainder of the weekend and no refunds will be given. We are not kidding!
WHAT TO BRING:
Water / Water Bottles / Rain Gear / Extra Shoes / Bug Spray / Chairs / Blanket / Sunscreen / Hat / Umbrella / Pop Up Tent / Flag or Balloon for your campsite, village / Camera / Ear Plugs / Trash Bags / Tents, Camping Gear / Snacks / Your Medicine (if applicable)
Please look at the event schedule.
Parking will be split into Drivers & Spectators. The only attendees allowed to park in the primary paddock are FULL WEEKEND paid Halloween Drift Bash drivers with rigs. All spectators will need to park outside the gates shown on the map. The Paddock will be divided into 12'x70' plots one per driver.
We will not be allowing ANY support regular cars not hauling rigs into the facility, so plan accordingly.
All paddock spots will have space for your car and trailer.
There is no camping at this event. Please find a local hotel, motel, or friend’s house to stay at.