No Star Bash X
This is the tenth (10 YEARS!) annual No Star Bash drifting long weekend visiting Kil-Kare Raceway for 2021.
Friday, September 17th / Saturday, September 18th / Sunday, September 19th
Cool drift cars! Nonstop drifting action! Come party!
This year we will be joined by our friends at Good Enough Garage for an awesome Car Showcase!
1166 Dayton Xenia Rd
Xenia, OH 45385
1 Day Pass: $20.00
3 Day Pass: $25.00
Spectators welcome, and you can pay at the gate all weekend.
Kids 12 & under are free.
If you lose your wristband you will have to re-purchase an entry.
1166 Dayton Xenia Rd. Xenia, OH 45385 - Please refer to the map, we will be using the side gate this weekend (NOT the Drag Gate). Spectators will park in the area outside of the gate this weekend (green), and only registered drivers will be granted access to the pit area (blue).
EARLY BIRD SPOTS: SOLD OUT
REGULAR SPOTS (Closes 8/31/21): $200.00
LATE REGISTRATION: $300.00
Spots will be available as long as the event is not sold out to drivers.
NO REFUNDS, TRANSFERS, OR SELLING OF SPOTS ALLOWED. REGISTER WITH CARE. BY REGISTERING YOU AGREE TO FOLLOW ALL NO STAR BASH RULES.
DRIVERS WEEKEND PASS: THIS IS THE PRICE TO ALLOW (1) DRIVERS INTO NO STAR BASH - THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY SPECTATOR OR "PIT" PASSES
Event schedules are always subject to change. Drift Indy will post any changes if so on all social media platforms and Facebook drivers group.
Please fill out Media Pass Request on driftindy.com
Mario will reach out to you if accepted. Please allow time for this to happen as we are busy running other events and we will get to it.
-Please follow all race track general rules, visit the Kil-Kare website for information.
- All trash must be disposed of properly.
- No Alcohol will be allowed inside the facility. The use of alcohol or other recreational drugs is strictly prohibited.
- Concessions will be available at the track. You are welcome to bring your own food, non-alcoholic beverages, grills, etc. There are restaurants near the track as well.
- No pets, please.
- The schedule is subject to change, get over it.
- NSB staff reserves the right to remove anyone from the premises for any reason. Don't be a jerk!
- No refunds will be given for any reason, so make sure you know what you are getting yourself into.
- This event will be ran rain or shine!
- Any questions should be directed to NSB - Drift Indy staff.
- Drivers will be assigned a group based on previous experience and if they have a roll cage or not. Drivers may be reassigned to a different group at any time by NSB staff (if you can't hot lap don’t jump into the group and embarrass yourself).
- Please be respectful of the facility and the surrounding areas. Speeding or burnouts in the pit areas, service roads, or parking lots within the facility are strictly prohibited and will result in ejection from the event and possible suspension from future events. We don’t care who you are or who you know.
All attendees are required to have a wristband to enter the venue. If you are one of the drivers that will be driving No Star Bash this year your name will be listed and crossed off as you enter (ID will be required). Spectator prices are $20.00 all weekend.
No Star Bash is a rain or shine event, on track as well as off-track activities will take place regardless of the weather. Be prepared for hot days, cool nights, and/or a chance of rain. Please prepare adequately.
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
You are allowed to bring food with you, or you can visit the onsite concessions at Kil-Kare (HINT: THE PIZZA RULES!). Alcoholic (beer) beverages will be permitted only in designated areas where you can purchase them. No outside alcohol is allowed. Anyone consuming alcoholic beverages will be required to follow all the rules.
This year we’ll have a No Star Bash store located at the paddock or spectator area where you can pick up your NSB shirts and other merchandise.
There will be a tire changer(s) on-site for drivers needing to swap out rubbers. $10.00 per tire, you must take your old tires with you.
We will have medical staff available while the track is active. If you have an EMERGENCY, find a staff member with a radio.
The use of illegal drugs or substances is not permitted. Anyone using illegal substances will be subject to removal for the remainder of the weekend and no refunds will be given. We are not kidding!
WHAT TO BRING:
Water / Water Bottles / Rain Gear / Extra Shoes / Bug Spray / Chairs / Blanket / Sunscreen / Hat / Umbrella / Pop Up Tent / Flag or Balloon for your campsite, village / Camera / Ear Plugs / Trash Bags / Tents, Camping Gear / Snacks / Your Medicine (if applicable)
Please see the official event schedule above.
Parking will be split into Drivers & Spectators. The only attendees allowed to park in the primary paddock are FULL WEEKEND paid No Star Bash drivers with rigs. All spectators will need to park outside the gates shown on the map. The Paddock will be divided into 12'x70' plots one per driver.
We will not be allowing ANY support regular cars not hauling rigs into the facility, so plan accordingly.
All paddock spots will have space for your car and trailer.
There is no camping at this event. Please find a local hotel, motel, or friends house to stay at.