ISR Driver Support Program
ISR Performance sponsors many amateur and professional racers throughout the country and the world each year. Our sponsored racers are involved in many different forms of motorsports, including road racing, drifting, and drag racing from the national to the local levels. Below are the requirements for submitting a resume to ISR Performance for consideration.
- Name, Address, City, State, Postal Code, telephone number, and email address.
- Contact person, if anyone but the racer (i.e.: parent or team manager).
- Previous year results and any from the current year.
- Race plans for the coming year (Please include event or series dates and locations if possible).
- Goals for the coming year and the future.
- List of vehicles you currently race.
- List of current sponsors.
- Statement of why you would be a positive representative to ISR Performance.
- How you learned about ISR Performance racer support program.
- Anything else you would like ISR Performance to know about you.
ISR Performance will not consider resumes that have incomplete contact information.
All resumes must be submitted through the email. ISR Performance only accepts resumes that have been typed and will not consider any links to outside websites. You must submit your resume as though it is going to be printed off and you may also include pictures. Because of the volume of resumes received, ISR Performance may not respond immediately to your inquiry.
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org